These services are what is usually offered by a traditional studio assistant. It is directly related to the art that you create.
- Finding materials efficiently and cost-effectively, either locally or throughout the web.
- Researching articles, finding primary source material.
- File editing and color correction on photographs.
- Video editing.
- Photographic printing (specialty service).
- Customized Services: Any odd job that you might need doing.
Time Gift helps the artist maintain a thriving and virtually viable practice. While the artist makes the work, Time Gift works to make sure people are seeing it.
- Searching for opportunities for exhibitions, residencies, grants, and festivals, tailored to your art specifically.
- Organizing and updating contact lists.
- Putting together packets to send to galleries.
- Revising Artist Statements, CVs, Project Proposals, and other writing.
- Sending Social Media updates to all your relevent contacts through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin...
- Maintaining a blog presence on the platform of your choosing (Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogspot, etc.)
The client can combine these services into any desired configuration. Or come to Time Gift with a totally new idea. The services are adaptable and are unique to the artist's work!